Re: i18n.debian.net is back (and so it the DDTP|DDTSS)

On 16/01/2012 21:48, Christian PERRIER wrote:

a notification that churro, aka i18n.debian.net, aka ddtp.debian.net,
is back to life.

I see...

The Italian team had about 450 pending translation. When (I think 18:40 or 18:50) I approved one of my pending translation I have blocked the server for some minutes: with the bonus about 250 translation have been approved by the system (they have more than one revision but less then three).

So the bonus system can block the server (with error 500) if it must approve a lot of packages. I think you can see it in the server logs.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki