[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of libphp-adodb to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:26 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> That will just require a few days. That could maybe save you from
> seeing me coming back again in a few months.

I'm happy to do an upload myself, as there are a few other items with
the package to take care of. If you want to do a round of translation
updates, please feel free to go ahead, though I'm not sure they are
needed as not much has happened with the package in a while.


Reply to: