Re: i18n.debian.net down...

Quoting Francesca Ciceri (madamezou@debian.org):
> On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 07:57:23 +0100 Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> > Many probably already noticed but i18n.debian.net is down (and so it
> > ddtp.debian.net).
> >
> > I notified our contact in Extremadura. We'll probably have to wait
> > until Monday before someone goes to the hosting center there.
> >
> > Sorry for the trouble and the lost productive week-end
>
> Any news on it?
> I still can't reach i18n.debian.net with a browser, but

The situation is indeed worrying... César (who lives 150km away fro
mthe machine) is trying to reach local admins of the hosting center of
the Junta de Extremadura. However, it seems that many people and
organisation changed last months, there....and he needs to find who to
talk to.

Apparently, the local filters and proxies have changed (the machine
can be pinged) and specific setup we had for churro probably need to
be configured again.

Really, it is time to move this service. During Debconf a lot of work
happened for this, but  nothing moved since then, and things aren't
under my control.