[semi-VAC] Oct 24-Nov 1st - India, Karnataka

I will participate to the Mangalore edition of India mini-DebConfs
[1]. Due to this and because of a quite long travel, I might be less
responsive than usual, particularly on Oct 24th and 25th as well as
Oct 31st and Nov 1st.

I should have net connection over there during my stay, but I don't
know exactly how.

Besides being available for keysigning during the conference, I might
have a small window for it while waiting for my connections in Mumbai
: during the night of 24/25th and evening of 31st.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2011/MangaloreEdition