Re: Adding Burmese Language for debian installer

Quoting Thura Hlaing (trhura@gmail.com):
> Hi, fellows. I am Thura Hlaing, a member of Myanmar L10n
> Team<http://www.facebook.com/groups/250639624952000/>.
> We are trying to localize GNOME platform, so that we could create a local
> distribution, called "Tharlon", for our people.
>
> I am proud to announce Burmese language has been added to debian installer.

More precisely speaking, it will be added once the translation of
sublevels 1 and 2 of level 1 are complete. The, of course, I'll nag
you for completing sublevels 3 to 5 aswell as level 2 and 3.

Anyway, welcome on board Thura. As mentioend during the preparation of
the start of l10n effort in Burmese, I am very pleased to see your
effort starting, also because this is a direct consequence of the
visit of Thep (our tireless Thai translator) in your country.