Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] ddtss problems...

On 08/21/2011 05:53 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Quoting Martijn van O (kleptog@gmail.com):

Then (from  discussions  with faw at DC11), we might need things to be
packaged properly.

But what does this mean. Does this mean that everything in SVN also
needs to packaged? Or does it just mean that there's no custom
versions of already packaged software installed?

We need to have ddtp, ddtss as well as all other thigns that run on
churro to exist as packages (with right dependencies, installation in
the right place, etc.). Debian System Admins very much prefer when
machines are running packaged software.

Yes, right.

But maybe we should start with the new ddtss on .org ?

Comments?

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu