Re: Unable to login to DDTSS

On 08/12/2011 12:02 PM, Michael Bramer wrote:
On 08/12/2011 11:03 AM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
Hi, seeing that Bulgarian is now acivated (thanks!) I wanted to give
DDTSS a try. However, it seems I am not able to stay logged in.

What is observed:

* Login creation completed successfuly.
* Attempting to access https://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/bg
suggests to follow the Login link, which I do.
* Entering alias/password leads to a page that says "Login
successful"
* Following refresh to the original page still suggest to Login.

Cookies are enabled, here are the HTTP logs (courtesy of Firebug):

It seems that the server resets the id cookie for some reason.

Ok, thanks.

Maybe we have a problem in the function 'validate_user'.

can you post me in privat mail the old cookie:
Cookie: id=<username>%3A<some hash>_%2Cbg

I need the username and the hash.

Maybe I found the problem...

Please check it again...

If it is working, I don't need you username and your hash.

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu