Help with translations : mantis

Hi Team,

I need some help with debconf templates for a new package version of
mantis. I would be glad if you can help me and tell me which are the
best way to review all needed translations and also the template file.

I have read the manual but I found out that there are a different ways,
open a bug for each required po file? send a request file to each lists?
.. I don't want to create you a problem, but I'm doubting because the
old package was translated to more than 10 languages and the new
template file is complete new, and I want to know which is the best way
to proceed.

I send you, anyway, the new template file.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sils
Template: mantis/webserver
Type: select
Choices: apache2
Default: apache2
 Please choose the web server that should be automatically configured
 to run Mantis on your system.

Template: mantis/htaccess_user
Type: string
Default: admin
 For security reasons the shipped /admin directory needs to be
 protected with .htaccess file. The installation process is
 about to create this file automatically.
 .
 Please enter the desired username for .htaccess file.

Template: mantis/htaccess_passwd
Type: password
 Please enter the desired password for .htaccess file.

Template: mantis/htaccess_passwd_verification
Type: password
 Please retype the password.

Template: mantis/htaccess_password_invalid
Type: note
 Password mismatch or is blank.

Template: mantis/reload_webserver
Type: boolean
 Do you want to restart the webserver after installation

Template: mantis/installation_summary
Type: note
 Mantis software has been installed on your system but still may
 require further configuration.
 .
 Please, read /usr/share/doc/mantis/README.Debian file carefully.
 .
 Point your browser to  http://<yourhost>/mantis/admin/install.php
 in order to install or update your database and follow the instructions.

Template: mantis/uninstall_note
Type: note
 Mantis database is no longer automatically removed.
 .
 Remember to manually remove your database and user privileges.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: mantis@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-05-11 12:50+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:1001
msgid "Webserver"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Please choose the web server that should be automatically configured to run "
"Mantis on your system."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:2001
msgid "Enter username for .htaccess file:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:2001
msgid ""
"For security reasons the shipped /admin directory needs to be protected "
"with .htaccess file. The installation process is about to create this file "
"automatically."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:2001
msgid "Please enter the desired username for .htaccess file."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:3001
msgid "Enter a password for .htaccess:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:3001
msgid "Please enter the desired password for .htaccess file."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:4001
msgid "Retype password for .htaccess:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:4001
msgid "Please retype the password."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:5001
msgid "Provided passwords is invalid"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:5001
msgid "Password mismatch or is blank."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:6001
msgid "Restart webserver after installation?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:6001
msgid "Do you want to restart the webserver after installation"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:7001
msgid "Installation complete"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:7001
msgid ""
"Mantis software has been installed on your system but still may require "
"further configuration."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:7001
msgid "Please, read /usr/share/doc/mantis/README.Debian file carefully."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:7001
msgid ""
"Point your browser to  http://<yourhost>/mantis/admin/install.php in order "
"to install or update your database and follow the instructions."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:8001
msgid "Important uninstall note"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:8001
msgid "Mantis database is no longer automatically removed."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../mantis.templates:8001
msgid "Remember to manually remove your database and user privileges."
msgstr ""