Re: DDTSS down

Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):

> >>The DDTSS is down with error 500: Internal Server Error
> >Zombies killed. DDTSS back.
> Many thanks to The Red Eminence.

For the record, I noticed the failure myself, this time, at about the
same time Davide mentioned it. However, I was offline reading my mail
and thus added a note to my pile of things to do when back online at
home.....

Indeed, symptoms are about always the same: dozens of index.cgi
instances pile up on churro. To fix the issue, I just kill them and,
for the sake of it, I restart the database server (which is more
Windows style black magic, but eh...).