Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of netenv to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Arnaud Fontaine (arnau@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
>     > If you don't mind, I can launch a round of translation updates. It
>     > would last for about 10 days, then I would give you a GO when it's
>     > over. Would that fit your schedule?
>
> Don't worry for netenv, I will do it myself. Many thanks.

Sorry, but it's unclear to me what you'll be doing yourself..:-)

The upload, I understood that.

The translation update round: I have everything ready for thi, just
need to hit a button.