Re: lilo 1:23.1-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package lilo

Quoting Joachim Wiedorn (ad_debian@joonet.de):
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote on 2011-03-09 18:51:
>
> > Quoting Joachim Wiedorn (ad_debian@joonet.de):
> >
> > > Sorry, I had removed all fuzzy hints in the files while updating. You are
> >
> > Ouch. That should really never ever happen, unless you are 300% sure
> > that the translation is correct (and even in such case, you always
> > risk some file corruption).
>
> I could try to begin again with the process with the original files and
> make again the update steps, but (now I know) without removing any fuzzy
> lines. Then I could send again all mails to the translators.

At least for the languages for which you didn't receive an update,
sure.

The problem comes for languages where you got an update. Did
transators notice that strings you unfuzzied were indeed needing an
update, is hard to say. I think the only solution is to manually
refuzzy these strings for these languages, by re-editing the updated
files you received.