Re: The life cycle of a (section of a) translated package description

I got an explanation that explains the life cycle.

*** Package description has been translated ***
There *is* actually a nice diff below the translators field, when a package
has been translated. I didn't notice this before I was pointed to it.
(There aren't many Danish packages have been translated before, but
the number is rising; which means that diffs occur more often now.)

 *** Package description hasn't been translated ***
The translation system reuses sections that have already been
translated in other package descriptions, but the package description
itself hasn't been translated yet.
Since the package description hasn't been translated, there are no
diffs.