Re: nvidia-common 20110213+1: Please translate debconf PO for the package nvidia-common

One other quick note on this: I forgot that since we changed the source
package name, bugs against nvidia-common are not well-understood by the
BTS until the package clears NEW.  You can mail the translation to me
directly or submit it against nvidia-kernel-common, and I'll also
double-check for bugs against nvidia-common and make sure they get
assigned to the right place.

Sorry about that; I should have thought about that, and will the next
time!