Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of ntop to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Ludovico Cavedon (cavedon@debian.org):

> I can update it for sure. All the updated translations are already
> committed to the VCS.
> I was trying to go ahead collecting a decent number of bug fixes and
> then upload a new version.
>
> But it you needed updated now, I can do that.
> Actually, I do have a new bug that is pretty bad and need an upload soon
> (#613033).
>
> Thanks for the warning and the detailed information!

There's no strict need for upload. However, the more packages with pending
we have, the more tracking work we have and this indeed starts when
the release cycle starts.

You have the 8 languages we are targeting to complete for wheezy
(cs,da,de,es,fr,pt,ru,sv)....so uploading would allow me to move to
another target..:-)...and uploading often at the beginning of a
release cycle is good.