Request for review: Upcoming announcement about signing key changes (scheduled for this evening)

Hi!

Sorry for the short notice, but we just found out, that we should
announce a change for archive signing key, and due to conflicting
schedules, the only time that's possible would be this evening (European
time).

If you happen to find the time, to review it [1] today, please commit
directly.  If you happen to find the time to translate it till the
evening, I can commit your translation to the website, too.

Please commit your translations to the website CVS directly, after the
announcement has been sent.

Best regards,
  Alexander

Links:
  1:
svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/en/2011/2011-02-09-key-change.wml