rewrapped translation in PO files

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:01:43AM +0100, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> (which was not easy, as many msgstrs were rewrapped).

I understand this is quite annoying.  Do we make it a rule to run msgcat
on PO files before commiting?  But this skew EMACS style folding.

In order to minimize headach, I put bin/podiff script in maint-guide
source tree.
  http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/maint-guide/bin/podiff
Use it as:

 $ bin/podiff old.po new.po

This gives diff -u and wdiff after cleaning linenumbers and folding in
the same style.

By the way, does anyone know more elegant solution to solve this issue?

Osamu