Re: i18n work session to deal with DDT{P|SS} problems and move i18n.debian.net to DSA

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
> I think it's a good idea. Maybe make some suggestions as to dates?

Thanks for your answer (and %Martin Bagge's answer, too).

I'm awaiting for input from faw, nekral and grisu in order to decide
about dates. My current "plan" is something like "somewhere in May",
the point being to not screw up with my own schedule...and leave
enough time for everybody to have a lower probability of existing
commitments.