Another minor glitch in DDTS [Was: DDTSS is down]

On Thursday 27 January 2011, at 19:04 +0100, You wrote:

> Ok, I fixed by by arranging that in that case it's removed from the
> pending list. So you only need to click on each one once.

Thanks.

I found the same issue but with one pending translation description (I
don't know if there are more than one with this problem).

If I try to fetch python-prettytable I get an error webpage saying
"Package translation for python-prettytable gone, sorry... "
but once back to the main page the translation is still there in the
pending list.

Is this fixable too? (Not that it is a huge problem, actually).

Everything else in the DDTSS seems to work flawlessly once again. Thanks!

Ciao,
beatrice.