Re: Italian translations vanished

On 20 November 2011 15:29, Martin Eberhard Schauer
<Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de> wrote:

>> There's also a bunch of other languages which unzip to 0-bytes files.
>>

> The daily updates were not executed on saturday too. And the CPU usage
> is unusual as well (1).
>
> BTW: It takes several hours for the new translation files to reach the
> mirrors.
> And there were just about five hours between the two daily stats (2) updates
> during the last weeks.

I've looked at the system and other than it being really busy I don't
seeing anything wrong. If you run it by hand you don't get zero-byte
files, so I expect it will fix itself.

If it doesn't cron should send emails, but I don't receive those.

Have a nice day,

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/