Re: Language detection and l10n-pkg-status

Hi Christian,

As one of the Serbian translators for Django, I must say that a
compromise was made to name files for Serbian (Latin) sr_Latn.po.
There was no possibility to use @ sign in filename. Reason for "Latn"
is python-babel, where such label is used.

I hope that this clears things a bit.

Best,
Janos