Re: Proposal: the way of DDTP back to ddtp.debian.org

Hi Grisu,
2011/8/23 Martin Eberhard Schauer <Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de>:
>> The present:
>>
>> The DDTP has three parts:
>>  - DDT (Debian Description Tracking), that daily tracks the
>>   descriptions, update the Database, has a read only web interface to
>>   this database.
>>  - the DDTS (Debian Description Translation Server), the mail
>>   interface, to submit new translations.
>>  - the DDTSS (DDTS Satellite), the public web interface with his own
>>   review process, this own database.
>>
>> The future:
>>
>> After some ups and downs we now can go back to a debian.org machine...
>>
>> Since some weeks, we work an a new, clean ddtp:
>>  - Nicolas make a cleanup of the scripts for i18n and ddtp (during
>>   debconf)
>>  - kleptop start a rewrite of the web interface
>>  - grisu add some new stuff for the web interface, make some bug
>>   fixing and code on the new web interface

Since you fix bugs and write new code for the web interface: has the
short description field a <textarea> tag now? The old interface used
the <input> tag only for the short description and Iceweasel ignored
it for spell checking. the <textarea> works with Iceweasel spell
checking.

Thanks, Erik