Re: DDTSS/DDTP - Please search database for false negatives

It would be nice to implement a cron job looking for
" descriptions
where (( number_of_translated_paragraphs is equal to
number_of_paragrahs ) AND
( description_not_marked_as_translated )) ".
We have a script that run twice a day (./completeTranslations.sh) that make this (only for the active descriptions).

Should we change the script, that it completes all descriptions?
Yes, please. As the package search (1) also offers search results for
lenny and squeeze I consider this as an improved service for users.

But this is just my opinion.

Thank you very much for your fast response.

Martin

(1) http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=denyhosts