Re: Problem with several descriptions

Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):
> I have to report another problem with German package translations that has
> not been solved yet: package sup has a German translation. Its long
> description
> is not shown as a result of the package search.
>
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/sup
> http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=13363
>
> I don't agree with Bubulle (7 Apr 2011):
> I suspect the synchronization problems we currently experience between
> the DDTP and the archive to be problem. Just wildguessing, though.

Of course. :-)

By the time you reported this, we were experiencing problems...and we
had nearly nobody really paying attention to DDT*

Things changed, thanks to Martijn (and Nicolas François, too, who
silently fixed several glitches). So, if the problem persists, then it
is obviously not realted to the sync problems that lasted from
mid-February (squeeze release)  to about end of May.