espeakup 1:0.71-3: Please translate debconf PO for the package espeakup

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
espeakup.

Thi spackage recently got a one-string debconf template added. This
template is indeed the title of the Debian Installer menu entry meant
to configure the voice synthesis (next D-I will support voice
synthezis).

As such, espeakup has been included in D-I "level 2": translations
that are maintained outside D-I repository but are used quite widely
in D-I.

For epseakup, the situation is indeed the same than eject: it provides
a menu entry.

espeakup already includes fr.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  fr                 1

Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against espeakup.

There is no strict deadline for this as uploads will occur on a
regular basis until wheezy is released.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: espeakup@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-06-11 23:55+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. Main menu item. Please keep below 55 columns
#: ../espeakup-udeb.templates:1001
msgid "Configure the speech synthesizer voice"
msgstr ""