Re: Problem with translation kuvert (package description)

On 13 June 2011 10:01, Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> Hi, we have translated (a long time ago) this description (kuvert) in Danish,
> http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=75848
>
> but it is still shown as a description to be translated.
> http://ddtp.debian.net/stats/stats-sid.html

Well, the immediate cause is that in the packages file downloaded from
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/Packages.bz2
the description has two paragraphs and thus matches this description:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=50893
which is not translated.

This is one of those fuzzy matches we talked about earlier.Oddly
enough it appears that every architecture *except* i386 has the single
paragraph version, but the stats work off i386. Weird.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/