Help needed: update the dl10n-nmu script

Many people probably know about the l10n NMUs.

My input for these campaigns is the page shown at
http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/l10n-nmu/nmu_bypackage.html

However, this page is no longer generated since April 22nd. I guess
this is because the BTS2LDAP gateway has been shut down, being
considered obsolete.

The generating script is named dl10n-nmu. It is kept at
svn://svn.debian.org/debian-l10n/dl10n/trunk

It would be great if someone with Perl skills could try to look at it
and see if it could be adapted to another BTS gateway (such as UDD, probably).