Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of glide to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi!

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 18:51:52 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> The glide Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 590001 (and maybe other similar bugs).

> Of course, as you seem pretty active on that package, an upload by you
> would also be OK...as long as it allows a round of translation
> updates.

> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> That will just require a few days.

I don't think there's need for a round of translation updates TBH, I
should ideally work on getting rid of that debconf question instead.

Anyway, the translation will be included in the next upload, although
there's nothing urgent yet.

thanks,
guillem