Please update the translations of the Release Notes for Squeeze update (Debian 6.0.1)

Hi,

  The first stable update should happen on Saturday [1], and a few
strings were updated in the Release Notes. I just sent an update request
to translators of languages that were complete for Squeeze (de, es, fr,
it, ja, pt, ro, ru, sv, sk), and double the request here if some of you
would be interested in translating the release-notes or updating other
languages (please coordinate with former translator for updates).

  1: http://lists.debian.org/20110314231838.GA10751@thrall.0x539.de

  Files are available in the Subversion repository [2], and bugs should
be submitted against the release-notes pseudo-package.

  2: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/

> da: 514 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 358 untranslated messages.
> de: 866 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> es: 857 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> fr: 868 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> it: 865 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> ja: 868 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> lt: 481 translated messages, 125 fuzzy translations, 269 untranslated messages.
> ml: 507 translated messages, 137 fuzzy translations, 231 untranslated messages.
> nb: 507 translated messages, 138 fuzzy translations, 230 untranslated messages.
> pt: 865 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> ro: 868 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> ru: 865 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> vi: 507 translated messages, 140 fuzzy translations, 228 untranslated messages.
> zh_CN: 507 translated messages, 138 fuzzy translations, 230 untranslated messages.
> zh_TW: 410 translated messages, 210 fuzzy translations, 255 untranslated messages.
> be: 507 translated messages, 132 fuzzy translations, 234 untranslated messages.
> sv: 868 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 3 untranslated messages.
> sk: 792 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 79 untranslated messages.
> nl: 0 translated messages, 875 untranslated messages.
> ca: ~71% (~70.96%).
> cs: ~78% (~77.52%).
> pt_BR: ~50% (~50.00%).

Regards