Re: DDTP - broken scripts / cronjobs ?

Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):

> - The last update for translated material
>  (http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/i18n/) was on 04-Feb-2011.
>  Has there anything been shutdown during the preparation of the squeeze
>  release?

Something is going wrong for sure. We get 4 daily mails from
ftpmasters about missing stuff. What I *have no idea about* is what is
missing and what to do on churro for things to be working again.

I have indeed always been clueless about the DDTP magic and what
happens with the main archive.

This is known by debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org but,
apparently, I'm now the only person paying attention to this list..:-(

Martin Bagge proposed to have a look on churro to help debugging
this. We bery briefly mentioned this on IRC and I'm ready to provide
him with an account on churro in order for him to investigate this. He
mentioned me he would come back at me either during the week or next
week-end.