Re: New diff format of the wiki.debian.org pages.... a i18n issue?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: New diff format of the wiki.debian.org pages.... a i18n issue?
- From: beatrice <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:34:31 +0100
- Message-id: <20110212083431.GD2027@aebea.it.invalid>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20110211151410.GB14765@aebea.it.invalid>
- References: <20110211151410.GB14765@aebea.it.invalid>
On Friday 11 February 2011, at 16:14 +0100, You wrote:
> I don't know if any other translator/translation team sees this as a
> problem; but if it so and this could be considered a i18n issue (I frankly think
> so), I wonder if the i18n team could voice the issue to the www-team.
Never mind... there is a "theme" option under Settings -> Preferences in
the wiki that lets you change the diff format.
Please forgive me for the waste of bandwidth.
Happy weekend to all,