Re: Error in publication of Release Notes at the website - fixed (was Re: Build logs for Squeeze Release Notes?)

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 06:00:39PM +0100, Ask Hjorth Larsen wrote:

> The files I got from
> svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes don't include
> a dir called slovak, but it does include sk.  Maybe we're looking at
> different repositories.  In any case, you don't need to spend a lot of
> time helping me as the deadline seems to have been passed already, and
> I think we'll go through the po-files before worrying too much about
> compilation (and if anyone helps me anymore then I'm obligated to
> actually make this work, so I'd rather weasel out now that I can).

Not at all: even if there are no deadlines now, the Release Notes are
constantly being changed.

Notice, anyway, that the fact that some languages failed to build last week
(a bug which nobody fixed) made *other* languages which were fully up to date
FAIL to get included in Squeeze's official CDs/DVDs/BDs.

So YES: you have to worry about compilation.

Regards

Javier