Translated relase notes xref-weirdness

Hi!

Congratulations to everyone involved in reaching the best Debian yet!

I'm looking over the live Swedish release notes and am puzzled by the
behaviour of <xref .../>, see e.g. [0]. Where it says "läs mer om
detta i ???" the "???" is in error. It should be something like the
English version's [1] 'as described in Section 4.4.1, “Recording the
session"'. I cannot find any reason for this error, but admit that my
knowledge of the inner workings is non-existant.

swedish/about.po contains something like this:

# type: Content of: <chapter><section><itemizedlist><listitem><para>
#: en/about.dbk:102
msgid ""
"[...] in <xref "
"linkend=\"record-session\"/>."
msgstr ""
"[...] om detta i <xref "
"linkend=\"record-session\"/>."

I'm at a loss to figure out the problem, and my best guess is it's
somewhere else... I've checked some other languages randomly, and they
look fine. I have found some other Swedish instances of <xref> that
are fine, e.g., in issues.po showing up at [2].

Anyone got a clue?

Take care,
Martin

[0] http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/i386/release-notes/ch-about.sv.html#upgrade-reports