DDTSS is broken

Hi all,

DDTSS is broken.

For example the Italian translations can be done only for packages name starting with ^[A-L].

The Italian team has stop translating packages descriptions because sometime some translations can't be reviewed: the package description is not accessible and forcing fetching do not solve this problem. After few hours/days these packages disappear from Pending review...

We think that some translation not approved have been lost.

Now we cannot see also package in the [A-L] range, for example evince:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it/forreview/evince

you can call and see the evince text in the review phase, but this package is no more visible in the main page:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it

Sections: "Pending review", "Reviewed by you" and "Recently translated" are all empty.

Now I see that also all the 1002 suggestions are visible, but all these have been already accepted or rejected and now all suggested packages are all translated.
Note that there are also spams:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/suggestion/11297
I wish that this spam is not indexed by search engine...

Also some suggestions are for the same package and some are wrong suggestions (bad translations).

Please, can all suggestions be deleted?

I think it is best to stop the DDTSS until the database will be fixed again.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki