Re: Regression for 100% target for debconf templates: no hope to ever reach it in a near future

Excerpts from Christian PERRIER's message of Son Nov 28 19:55:11 +0100 2010:
> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> > Hello Christian,
> > On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 07:17:29AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > > At least for unstable, it is now clear that no language will reach
> > > 100% by the time squeeze is release. Indeed, a new package was
> > > uploaded with debconf templates, no review of templates and no call
> > > for translations.
> > >
> > > Again.
> >
> > Yet again. sinfo. Will you do a review?
>
> No, that was an omission by Gaudenz who didn't include my former NMU of
> the package. I assume he will soon fix this.

Sorry to all of you. I fucked up this upload. The fixed package is
already in the archive since yesterday. I reverted all the template
changes to the version that was in the archive before my upload.

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.