Re: fortunes-debian-hints: Call for translations!

Hello,
many strings are only slightly fuzzy, maybe an translation round for
this one is in order / sensible?

cs.po: 44 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations.
de.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
es.po: 44 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations.
fr.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
hu.po: 37 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 5 untranslated
messages.
it.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
pt.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
sk.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
sv.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
tr.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
vi.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
zh_CN.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.
zh_TW.po: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations.

Greetings

             Helge

P.S. I'll probably update the German translation soonish (I see the
     French team just did it a few days ago as well)