Re: Localization status for Debian Installer (November 5/6/7th update)

On 07/11/2010, at 5:21 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Changes since last publication:
> - <none>
>
> Looks like I need to grab my whip again.

I can't help seeing an image of translators grumpily applying large Bandaids, then reaching for the keyboard again. ;)

(Chocolate works best for me: do you think the Debian Project could put in a funding request for chocolate, to motivate translators? :D )

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team