[D-I] False "4t->4u' message for popularity-contest

Hello,

Those of you who are "subscribed" to daily alerts about "what changed
in D-I l10n files" got a mail about popularity-contest dropping from
4t to 4u.

This ia a false alarm. Please ignore it. It is due to the change ov
VCS for popcon. Even though I was warned about it, I missed a small
glitch somewhere in the l10n stats scripts and the scripts wrongly
assumed that popcon files were suddenly "missing".