Sources for d-i localization manual?

Hello,

While learning about the localization process for d-i (the coordinator
for Romanian doesn't have enough time anymore) a great help has been the
Debian Installer Internationalization and Localization Guide[1].

I'd like to propose some patches (mostly typos, but also some updates),
but I'm facing two minor issues:

- I can't find the sources anywhere. I looked through the svn for d-i
  and debian-l10n through the web access because I don't have a full
  checkout
- I have no ideea where to send the proposed patches a.k.a against which
  package to report bugs

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/index.html

Regards,
Andrei