Re: German translation coordination pages broken

Quoting Martin Eberhard Schauer (Martin.E.Schauer@gmx.de):
> Hi,
>
> yesterday i had a glance at
> http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/de
> and another at http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/german/de.by_status.html.
>
> The second page still does not display any information, the first
> page still displays
> wrong information. Some packages at the top of the page have empty
> fields, but
> bug reports already exist. The page pretends to be based on data
> from 13th of may.
>
> The french pages seem to be okay (not empty, status and BTS entrys exist).

There has been a disk full problem on churro during the week-end. I've
seen many cronjobs failing or ending with an error.

I hadn't much time to investigate this (that was more a "bubulle's
running" weekend than a "bubulle's hacking" one). Apparently the disk
full problems are away, so maybe Felipe or Nicolas did some actions
(churros admins are the 3 of us)....but yesterday I was still getting
some error reports from the hourly cronjob that  crawls through the
BTS data and create the coordination pages.