Re: Intent to NMU ocsinventory-agent to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

2010/5/9 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
Dear Debian maintainer,

The ocsinventory-agent Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
for po-debconf, namely bug number 564298 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Hi Christian,

Thank you for taking care of this bug. I think you can do the NMU.

I don't want to by listed in Uploaders for this package. Can you please drop me from this field in the same time.

Best regards,
--
    Gonéri Le Bouder