D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: May 17)

It's time for another upload of the Installation Guide. As we're getting
closer to the Squeeze release I will drop incomplete translations this
time. Most translations need updates.

The deadline for translation updates is in two weeks: ***Monday May 17***.

Status info can be found at:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

The current status for XML-based translations is:
German, French: complete
Czech: 12 files need update
Italian: 13 files need update
Portuguese (BR): 36 files need update, 2 files untranslated
Catalan, Spanish: 37 files need update, 2 files untranslated

The current status for PO-based translations is:
100%  Vietnamese
099%  Japanese
099%  Portuguese (PT)
099%  Chinese (simplified)
098%  Russian
098%  Swedish
097%  Greek
095%  Finnish
095%  Korean

The following languages may need help from new translators:
Catalan, Finnish, Korean, Portuguese (BR), Spanish

The following translations look to have been abandoned:
Basque, Hungarian, Chinese (traditional), Romanian

Cheers,
FJP