Re: Intent to NMU console-log to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs (or drop debconf)

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 12:44:24PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Actually, Marc, I think that the debconf note could be dropped as it
> deals with transition from pre-0.8 versions and 0.8 appeared in
> 2002...

I can do that, but that would take some more time which I do not have
at the moment.. I'll file a bug to remind myself.

> So, if you prefer, I can drop the debconf note in an NMU...or leave it
> up to you, of course.

Handling an NMU is much more work for the maintainer than doing the
upload myself, so I'd prefer doing that myself.

> If you intent to upload yourself, please notify me so that I interrupt
> the process on my side. Please also don't upload without a discussion
> with me. Some translators might send a few new translations and I can handle
> a round of translation updates for you. Really, don't upload silently...:-)

I intend to upload myself. The upload is waiting in another shell.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190