Re: Intent to NMU dash to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Gerrit Pape (pape@smarden.org):

> Hi, there's already a package ready, closing #564483 and #562836 amongst
> other reports.  You can see it in
>  git clone http://smarden.org/git/dash.git/
>
> Unfortunatly uploading the package is currently impossible because of
>  http://bugs.debian.org/575361

OK. Would you agree for a small (1 week) round of translation updates
to give more translators a chance to get their language completed (the
debconf question for dash is, IIRC, quite important)?

At the end of this, I would of course ha nd things off to you for the
upload to happen.....when possible..:-)