Re: DDTP data error

Thank you for replying.

> It is simply an old package, orphaned package. There was just the initial release
> in 2004. The package descriptions in DDTP are made from the respective sections
> in the /debian/control file of the sources.
> So the best thing to do is writing a bug report for that package.

According to http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pstack.html, the pstack
package has only one Debian version 1.2-1, and the control file of this
version is correct.

And also, the descriptions in DDTP (of desc_id=11621) were correct on
2010-03-08 (UTC).
But the current descriptions in DDTP (of same desc_id, 11621) are wrong.

Usually, if package descriptions are changed in new version, DDTP assigns
another new desc_id, so descriptions that have old desc_id will never
change.

So I think there may be some troubles of DB data in the past month.

Thanks,
Nobuhiro