Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of kdebase-workspace to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Dear Debian maintainer,

("oh no, not him again"...)

The kdebase-workspace Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
for po-debconf, namely bug number 533561 (and maybe other similar bugs).

The i18n team is now hunting the very last bits of missing localization
and your package went on our radar. You uploaded recently but you
apparently ommitted to fix a pending l10n bug report. We
really should prevent translators from translating..:-)

So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I
with an NMU intent...:-)

This isn't a real NMU intent. I won't NMU that beast for one
translation, don't be scared.:)

Of course, as you seem pretty active on that package, an upload by you
would also be OK...as long as it allows a round of translation
updates.

The schedule could be  roughly the following:

 Saturday, February 20, 2010   : send this notice
 Wednesday, February 24, 2010       : post a NMU announcement to debian-i18n with you
                 (maintainer) CC'ed
 Tuesday, March 02, 2010       : deadline for receiving translation updates
 Wednesday, March 03, 2010       : send a summary to the BTS
 later on: nag you regularly for an upload to happen..;-)

If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
That will just require a few days.

Please let me know, as soon as possible, if you have any kind of
objection to this process.