Re: [Ubuntu-l10n-he] grub2 1.98+20100804-10: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

Please, disclude the Hebrew translation from grub, grub still can't handle RTL languages propertly so there are some bugs to solve before we can rely on a Hebrew interface.

Thanks for notifying, I'd love to get more updated once all the bugs have been fixed.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani
<Hebrew translator>