deborphan 1.7.28+nmu1: Please translate the package deborphan's manpages

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
deborphan's manpages.

deborphan's manpages already includes es.po fr.po pl.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  es               127
  fr               127
  pl               109          11             7

against deborphan.

Sun, 28 Nov 2010 08:13:00 -0400.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

David

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-11-20 07:36-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

# type: TH
#. type: TH
#: ../orphaner.8:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "orphaner"
msgstr ""

# type: TH
#. type: TH
#: ../orphaner.8:1 ../editkeep.8:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "April 2004"
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#.  Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 Cris van Pelt
#.  Copyright (C) 2003, 2004 Peter Palfrader
#.  Copyright (C) 2008, 2009 Carsten Hey
#.  $Id: deborphan.1 760 2009-02-19 09:15:16Z carsten-guest $
#. type: SH
#: ../orphaner.8:6 ../editkeep.8:6 ../deborphan.1:8
#, no-wrap
msgid "NAME"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:9
msgid "orphaner - frontend for deborphan"
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#. type: SH
#: ../orphaner.8:10 ../editkeep.8:10 ../deborphan.1:10
#, no-wrap
msgid "SYNOPSIS"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:13
msgid "B<orphaner> [B<--help>|B<--purge>] [I<deborphan options>]"
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#. type: SH
#: ../orphaner.8:14 ../editkeep.8:14 ../deborphan.1:13
#, no-wrap
msgid "DESCRIPTION"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:22
msgid ""
"B<orphaner> is a neat frontend for B<deborphan> displaying a list of "
"orphaned packages with dialog or whiptail. Packages may be selected for "
"removal with B<apt-get> which is then called to do the work. After removal a "
"new list of orphaned packages is gathered from deborphan. The program ends "
"when either `Cancel' is pressed or no package is marked for removal."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:25
msgid ""
"After you removed a package, all new orphaned packages are shown at the top "
"of the list separated by +++++ from the old list."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:31
msgid ""
"Orphaner also shows two additional buttons: `Simulate' and `Help'.  "
"`Simulate' does like its name suggest only a simulation of removing and "
"shows the result that would appear after real removing. So you can see the "
"packages, which will become orphaned and you can select them and remove all "
"packages with one B<apt-get> call."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:34
msgid ""
"`Help' shows you the status of the package given by B<dpkg -s>.  B<Caution:> "
"your selection will be lost."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#. type: SH
#: ../orphaner.8:35 ../editkeep.8:25 ../deborphan.1:25
#, no-wrap
msgid "OPTIONS"
msgstr ""

# type: IP
#. type: IP
#: ../orphaner.8:36
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--help>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:38
msgid "Print a short help and exit."
msgstr ""

# type: IP
#. type: IP
#: ../orphaner.8:39
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--skip-apt>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:41
msgid "Do not call B<apt-get>, but show apt-get command line instead."
msgstr ""

# type: IP
#. type: IP
#: ../orphaner.8:42
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--purge>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:44
msgid "Call B<apt-get> remove with the B<--purge> option."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:54
msgid ""
"B<orphaner> accepts most, but not all, options that B<deborphan> accepts.  "
"These options are passed to B<deborphan> unchanged, and described in "
"B<deborphan>'s manpage.  Options which are not accepted include switches to "
"manage the keep file, and switches to change the output format.  Note that "
"switches which take an argument need to passed as one argument to "
"B<orphaner>.  For instance to only show packages of priority I<optional> and "
"less important, you need to use B<--priority=optional> (i.e. with the B<=> "
"sign, not with a space)."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#. type: SH
#: ../orphaner.8:55 ../editkeep.8:31 ../deborphan.1:247
#, no-wrap
msgid "SEE ALSO"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../orphaner.8:60 ../editkeep.8:36
msgid "B<deborphan>(1), B<orphaner>(8), B<apt-get>(8)"
msgstr ""

# type: TH
#. type: TH
#: ../editkeep.8:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "editkeep"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../editkeep.8:9
msgid "editkeep - frontend for deborphan"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../editkeep.8:13
msgid "B<editkeep> [options]"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../editkeep.8:19
msgid ""
"B<editkeep> is a frontend for B<deborphan> displaying a list of orphaned "
"packages (-a for all-sections is implied) and packages which are tagged to "
"never been shown using dialog or whiptail."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../editkeep.8:24
msgid ""
"Packages may be selected to be added or removed from deborphans keep list, i."
"e. the list of files it never proposes for removal."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../editkeep.8:30
msgid "B<-n> Turn off nice-mode.  See the deborphan manpage for description."
msgstr ""

# type: TH
#. type: TH
#: ../deborphan.1:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "DEBORPHAN"
msgstr ""

# type: TH
#. type: TH
#: ../deborphan.1:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "February 2009"
msgstr ""

# type: TH
#. type: TH
#: ../deborphan.1:1
#, no-wrap
msgid "deborphan"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:10
msgid "deborphan - Orphaned package finder"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:13
msgid "B<deborphan> [I<OPTION>]... [I<PACKAGE>]..."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:18
msgid ""
"I<deborphan> finds packages that have no packages depending on them. The "
"default operation is to search only within the libs and oldlibs sections to "
"hunt down unused libraries."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:24
msgid ""
"If it is invoked with an optional list of packages, only the dependencies on "
"those packages will be checked. The results are printed to stdout as if the "
"option I<--show-deps> had been given. Searching for specific packages will "
"show the package, regardless of its priority. It is possible to specify I<-"
">, to read a list of packages from standard input."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:26
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-f, --status-file=>I<FILE>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:29
msgid "Use FILE as the status file."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:29
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-h, --help>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:32
msgid "Display a short help message and exit."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:32
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-v, --version>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:35
msgid "Display version information and exit."
msgstr ""

# type: SS
#.  show stuff
#. type: SS
#: ../deborphan.1:37
#, no-wrap
msgid "OUTPUT MODIFIERS"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:38
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-d, --show-deps>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:42
msgid ""
"Show a list of all installed packages and name the packages that depend on "
"them."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:42
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-P, --show-priority>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:45
msgid "Show the priority of the packages found."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:45
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-s, --show-section>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:48
msgid "Show the sections the packages are in."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:48
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--no-show-section>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:51
msgid ""
"Override showing sections when the default is to show them (see B<--all-"
"packages>)."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:51
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-z, --show-size>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:54
msgid "Show the installed size of the packages found."
msgstr ""

# type: SS
#.  search stuff
#. type: SS
#: ../deborphan.1:56
#, no-wrap
msgid "SEARCH MODIFIERS"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:57
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-a, --all-packages>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#.   , when compiled with ALL_PACKAGES_IMPLY_SECTION defined (default)
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:61
msgid ""
"Check all the packages, instead of only those in the libs section. Best used "
"(if at all used) in combination with B<--priority>. This option implies B<--"
"show-section>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:61
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-e, --exclude=>I<LIST>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:65
msgid ""
"Excludes the packages named in I<LIST> (a comma separated list) from the "
"evaluation as if they didn't exist in the status file."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:65
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-H, --force-hold>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:72
msgid ""
"Ignore \"hold\" dpkg-flags on packages and thus display these packages. "
"Without this option packages with the \"hold\" flag set will not be "
"displayed. Please refer to B<dpkg(1)> for more information about package "
"flags. Due a bug in aptitude (Debian bug #137771) hold flags created by "
"aptitude are ignored by deborphan."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:72
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--ignore-suggests>"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:75
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--ignore-recommends>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:82
msgid ""
"Do not check if there is a package `suggesting' (B<--ignore-suggests>)  or "
"`recommending' (B<--ignore-recommends>) the package. When both options are "
"used together, deborphan behaves as if the `nice-mode' mentioned below has "
"been turned off."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:82
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-n, --nice-mode>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:87
msgid ""
"Turn off nice-mode.  Nice-mode checks if there is a package `suggesting' or "
"`recommending' the package.  If one is found, the package will be marked as "
"in use, or, when B<--show-deps> is used, print out the package suggesting "
"the package as if it were depending on it."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:87
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-p, --priority=>I<PRIORITY>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:90
msgid ""
"Show only those packages with a priority equal to, or greater than "
"I<PRIORITY>. I<PRIORITY> may be in the range of 1-5, or one of I<required>, "
"I<PRIORITY> is 2 (I<important>)."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:90
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--find-config>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:94
msgid ""
"This option searches for uninstalled packages which still have configuration "
"files on the system.  It implies the B<-a> option."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:94
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--libdevel>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:97
msgid "Search in section libdevel in addition to libs and oldlibs."
msgstr ""

# type: SS
#.  keep file stuff
#. type: SS
#: ../deborphan.1:99
#, no-wrap
msgid "KEEP FILE MANAGEMENT"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:100
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-A, --add-keep >I<PKG1>...I<PKGn>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:105
msgid ""
"Add packages to the list of packages which are never to be reported, "
"regardless of their state. You may specify 'B<->' to use standard input. "
"Note that package names are case-sensitive."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:105
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-k, --keep-file=>I<FILE>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:108
msgid "Use I<FILE> to store the list of kept-back packages."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:108
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-L, --list-keep>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:111
msgid "Show the list of packages that are being kept back."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:111
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-R, --del-keep >I<PKG1>...I<PKGn>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:117
msgid ""
"Remove packages from the list of packages which are never to be reported.  "
"You may specify 'B<->' to use standard input.  If there are no dependencies "
"for this package next time I<deborphan> is invoked, it will be reported "
"again."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:117
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-Z, --zero-keep>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:121
msgid ""
"Purge the entire list of packages that are being kept back. The only option "
"possible in combination with this option is B<-A>."
msgstr ""

# type: SS
#.  debfoster stuff - not compiled in debian
#.  \fB\-\-df\-keep\fP
#.  Use debfoster's keepfile, regardless of the default setting. Can not be used
#.  if deborphan was compiled without support for debfoster.
#.  .TP
#.  \fB\-\-no\-df\-keep\fP
#.  Do not use debfoster's keepfile.
#.  .TP
#. type: SS
#: ../deborphan.1:131
#, no-wrap
msgid "GUESSING"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:134
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--guess-*>"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:137
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<--no-guess-*>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#.  See \fBGUESSING\fP below.
#.  .SH GUESSING
#.  .PP
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:154
msgid ""
"deborphan can try to guess what packages may not be of much use to you by "
"examining the package's name and/or description. It will pretend the package "
"is in the I<main/libs> section, and report it as if it were a library. This "
"method is in no way perfect or even reliable, so beware when using this! It "
"is also possible to tell deborphan e.g. to guess all interpreters but not "
"Perl by using B<--guess-interpreters> B<--no-guess-perl> or to guess all but "
"not Mono by using B<--guess-all> B<--no-guess-mono>. Please note that the "
"B<--no-guess-> option must occur after the B<--guess-> option it modifies, "
"this makes it possible to declare more complex things like to guess all, "
"except interpreters but additionally try to guess perl."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:157
msgid ""
"The following options are to be prefixed by I<--guess-> or (except B<only>) "
"by I<--no-guess->:"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:158
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<common>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:162
msgid ""
"This option tries to find common packages, i.e. packages with names ending "
"in I<-common>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:163
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<data>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:167
msgid ""
"This option tries to find data packages, i.e. packages with names ending in "
"I<-data>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:168
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<debug>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:172
msgid ""
"This option tries to find debugging libraries, i.e. packages with names "
"ending in I<-dbg>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:173
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<dev>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:177
msgid ""
"This option tries to find development packages, i.e. packages with names "
"ending in I<-dev>.  Also see option B<--libdevel>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:178
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<doc>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:182
msgid ""
"This option tries to find documentation packages, i.e. packages with names "
"ending in I<-doc>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:183
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<dummy>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:187
msgid ""
"This option tries to find dummy packages, i.e. packages with I<dummy> or "
"I<transitional> in their short description."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:188
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<kernel>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:192
msgid ""
"This option tries to find kernel-modules. It tries to match I<(-modules|"
"^nvidia-kernel)-.*[[:digit:]]+\\e.[[:digit:]]+\\e.[[:digit:]]+>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:193
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<interpreters>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:197
msgid ""
"B<perl> and B<mono>)."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:198
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<mono>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:201
msgid ""
"This option tries to find mono libraries. It tries to match I<^libmono>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:202
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<perl>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:205
msgid ""
"This option tries to find perl modules. It tries to match I<^lib.*-perl$>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:206
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<pike>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:210
msgid ""
"This option tries to find pike modules. It tries to match I<^pike[[:digit:]]"
"*->."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:211
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<python>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:215
msgid ""
"This option tries to find python modules. It tries to match I<^python[[:"
"digit:]]*->."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:216
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<ruby>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:220
msgid ""
"This option tries to find ruby modules. It tries to match I<^lib.*-ruby[[:"
"digit:].]*$>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:221
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<section>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:226
msgid ""
"This option tries to find libraries that were accidentally placed in the "
"wrong section. It tries to match I<^lib>, but not if it ends in one of: I<-"
"dbg>, I<-doc>, I<-perl>, or I<-dev>."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:227
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<all>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:230
msgid "Try all of the above."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:231
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<only>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:236
msgid ""
"Ignore the package's section completely, and just go for the name and/or "
"description. This option must be used in conjunction with one or more of the "
"B<--guess> options listed above, or deborphan will not display anything."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#. type: SH
#: ../deborphan.1:237
#, no-wrap
msgid "FILES"
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:238
#, no-wrap
msgid "I</var/lib/dpkg/status>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:243
msgid ""
"Statuses of available packages. See the section B<INFORMATION ABOUT "
"PACKAGES> in I<dpkg>'s man-page for more information."
msgstr ""

# type: TP
#. type: TP
#: ../deborphan.1:243
#, no-wrap
msgid "I</var/lib/deborphan/keep>"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:247
msgid ""
"A newline-separated list of packages to keep. Package names are in no "
"particular order."
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:254
msgid ""
"B<xargs>(1)"
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#. type: SH
#: ../deborphan.1:254
#, no-wrap
msgid "BUGS"
msgstr ""

# type: Plain text
#. type: Plain text
#: ../deborphan.1:257
msgid ""
"If you report a bug, please include your I</var/lib/dpkg/status> file.  That "
"would help in reproducing the bugs."
msgstr ""

# type: SH
#. type: SH