Re: Translations required for glpeces

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010, Innocent De Marchi wrote:

My name is Innocent De Marchi. I am the glpeces
(http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=tangram.peces%40gmail.com)
package developper and mantainer.
glpeces is a game puzzle to play to Tangram. The package includes 9
languages translations, but some translations (French, English,
German, Euskara, Portuguese and Italian) require review by a native.

Were do we get the files?
Should they be sent to BTS or somewhere else?

To kickstart this you could use podebconf-report-po to send the file needed to us and the last translators (and language teams).

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu