Translations required for gconf

Hi all,

a patch recently included in the gconf Debian package adds an
untranslated string for an error message.

It would be nice to have translations for it in squeeze. I’m attaching
the POT file.

Please submit translations as bugs against gconf.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-10-03 21:34+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#: ../patches/03_error_message.patch:2
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Failed to contact configuration server; the most common cause is a missing "
"or misconfigured D-Bus session bus daemon. See http://projects.gnome.org/";
"gconf/ for information. (Details - %s)"
msgstr ""