i18n NMUs now that Squeeze is "frozen"?

As full debconf internationalization was a Release Goal for Lenny, it
might be interesting to have as many languages 100% debconf-translated
as possible in Squeeze. Following Christian's blog post [1] it seems
that 6 languages are very close to being 100% percent complete:
Swedish, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Czech with very few bugs
open in the BTS and a 97% to 99% ratio.

The next language in the ranking [2] is Spanish, which is 95% percent
complete could make it too, based on
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es, most of the
debconf translations have been already sent to the BTS, with only a
few needing update, but which are actively being worked on.

Following this other languages might have more issues to make it as
they are not have updated all debconf translations and still have to
work on a number of packages, some of the next languages in the list
actually depend either fully or mostly on one translator.

Will there anyone be actively involved in doing NMUs during the
freeze? Can we have a list of target NMUs for this task? I'm counting
on Christian doing work, but I guess other hands would help here too.

BTW, based on Christian's blog, the current target list of packages to
make the first 6 get to 100% is this one: wireshark, gnumeric,
tripwire, request-tracker3.8, bugzilla, tomcat6halevt, ifetch-tools,
isc-dhcp, foomatic-filters, mailgraph, gitosis, fts and qmail.

Regards

Javier

[1] http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2010/09/02#100percent-squeeze
[2] http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/rank